Traveller’s Place Hostel is located at Almirante Barroso 457, Santiago, Chile. Our telephone number is (+562) 6 721 284.
Here is a map of the hostel’s location. Click on the map for a larger size:
Click here to view the location on Google maps.
How To Get Here
FROM THE AIRPORT
- The cheapest way is to take the Centro Puerto bus from the airport to the Los Heroes Metro Estacion and then walk 5 minutes on Almirante Barroso to the number 457 where we will be waiting for you. The trip cost around 1 400 $/person and is available every day from 6:00 to 24:00 (every 30 minutes).
- If you do not want to walk you can also share a Transvip minibus that will leave you in the front of our hostel. The service is available 24/7 and will cost you around5 500$/person.
Transvip - www.transvip.cl
- Finally if you are numerous and/or looking for the comfort of a private taxi for an average cost of 15 000$. You can whether contact us to organize a pick up from the airport, or get an official taxi (booked at the counter), ask him to leave you in front of the hostel.
FROM THE BUS STATION
The easiest way to come to get here is to take the metro that will not be more than 620 $/person, the best thing is that we are accessible by the three main metro lines.
- Lines 2 and 5 (green and yellow) go to Santa Ana Estacion, walk one block on Cathedral street and turn left on Almirante Barroso (5 min).
- Line 1 (red) go to Los Heroes Estacion, walk a few blocks on Almirante Barroso to the number 457 where we will be waiting for you (10 min).
Santiago Metro - http://www.metrosantiago.cl/
If you are coming by CAR and need a parking, please let us know in advance to book you one spot